We are excited to announce that we finally made it to the temple! We thank our Heavenly Father for allowing us to be sealed as a family. Now we are a FOREVER FAMILY! What a blessed day it was for Nubi and I to be sealed to the children - Abcdee, Loeghan, Nharee, and Keaunui - on Memorial Day, May 26, 2008. What joy I felt when all the children walked into Sealing Room 3, all dressed in white. And when the sealing ordinance was over, Keaunui shouted a big "Yeah"! I know the Church is the one and only true Church on this earth and I am proud to be a member! Thank all of you who have supported us!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What an absolutely gorgeous family picture! We are so happy for your wonderful family.
Congratulations!
~The Paet Ohana~
Post a Comment